Time to play

Tuesday, May 17



photo by me, I just love the way this little girl is interacting with the sculpture.

Life gets so serious at times, and sometimes I just need to take a moment and be silly-to play. I find with my work it really helps when I start experimenting with new ideas. I can sketch and re-sketch but I often need to hold something in my hand. I need to feel it, I want to play with it.

Things have been getting a little overwhelming lately, but when I am at my bench all of my worries and stresses just fall away. I get the same feeling when I am on my bike or snowboard, I feel really lucky to have these getaways in my everyday life.

The good news is I am working on some new designs for the Beckman's West show this summer and am really excited to get everything photographed so I can share it with you.

What do you do when you feel overwhelmed? I really would love to hear from you.

Have a lovely day.
xo Amanda

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |