Out and about on my bike

Tuesday, May 24


photos by me

I decided to start my week with a bike ride down to Hermosa Beach to get the week off on the right foot. One of the things I love the lost about my new apartment is how convenient it is to bike everywhere. The closest side street leads right to the bike path and then I can go north or south along the coast. Today I decided to take my camera along for the ride and snapped a few photos to share with you. The ride today was a challenging one because the wind was blowing pretty hard, but it's just so beautiful all along the ride that it definitely beats working out at the gym.

The great thing about biking everywhere around my new apartment is that I have discovered lots of new places I probably would have missed if I was in my car.

That's it for now.

Have a lovely day.
xo Amanda
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |