a few of my favorite things

Tuesday, August 23

I spend a lot of time online these days trying to keep my etsy shop, website, facebook fan page and twitter updated. Obviously I am not as diligent at updating over here on my blog. But I wanted to pop in and post pictures and links to some really great artists and makers I have seen lately either in person here in LA or just online.

alana douvros jewelry
I met Alana at the Beckman's Handcrafted show and it turns out she does the Renegade craft shows too. So be sure to check her out I really am into her edgy yet beautiful aesthetic.

small python hoops

pyrite drape necklace

zipper 8 lighting
I came across this shop on Etsy, I'm always daydreaming about decorating my apartment and thought this NY based designer had a lovely and clean style.

large faceted pendant light

That's it for now. Hopefully I will be back again next week to share some more. In the mean time please check out my other homes online to see what I've been up to. I'm still working on getting new designs up online. I am going to be rolling out lots of new styles for the fall so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a lovely day,
xo Amanda


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |