What the new year will bring....

Tuesday, January 4

do what you want print by Jessica Swift

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.
-
Henry David Thoreau


I saw this quote this morning over on kind over matter and decided I wanted to share it on my blog too.

I have been trying to figure out what I want to blog about over here recently. So far I have decided to keep it simple with things that inspire me and make me feel alive.

I love the idea of offering tutorial videos and posts, but I just can't seem to ever get around to them. So for now little tidbits of inspiration will have to do.

201o was a year of big changes and adventures for me, and I expect no less from the universe and myself for 2011.

The only resolution I made was to make 2011 better than the last. Simple right?

So here's to big adventures and leaning in to all of your dreams for 2011.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |