A little creative inspiration

Monday, January 10


Postcard for Paul Barnes "Happy Valley" exhibit


This weekend I wandered some of the galleries in Culver City because I wanted to see the "Happy Valley" exhibit by Paul Barnes at Thinkspace Gallery. You can see some of the work that was on display here.


Tranquility print by Axelhoney

Before heading to Culver City I stopped by Leanna Lin's Wonderland to see Melissa of Axelhoney's show "Tigerbunny". I picked up the "Tranquility" print to hang up over my bench. There was definitely more than one painting that I would love to have in my house.

I've been sketching a lot of new ideas lately for my own line. Hopefully a few of them will make it out into the world this year. Some of the ideas have already gone through four or more samples that I wasn't happy with for one reason or another.

Did you do anything this weekend to help get the creative juices flowing for the new year?
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |