Friday Morning Musings

Friday, October 8

I haven't posted on my blog in months, I really have every intention of blogging more regularly. I even think to myself I should blog about this but then I get busy working on new designs and filling orders, and I forget. I've been using my facebook fan page to do a few quick updates. For some reason I feel like I have to plan out what I am going to say if I post it here. But over on facebook I don't have the same hang ups. On the subject of facebook have you seen the new Social Network movie? I think I am going to go see it tonight.

Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to. I have been trying to get out around LA a lot more recently and really enjoy the city I live in. I've gone on hikes and walks, biked to the beach, gone to some festivals, checked out new restaurants, art openings, and some music. There really is so much to do when you live in a city, I feel like I should take advantage of it more. Who knows in a few years I could be living in the middle of nowhere, because although I do love the city I also love the country.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |