Getting Ready for California Gift and Renegade LA

Tuesday, June 29

The past weekend I did the Patchwork Long Beach show and had so much fun. I also did a little trunk show at Mindful Nest on Saturday. It was wonderful to meet customers who have bought my jewelry online or in the store face to face and chat a little. I saw lots of familiar faces at the Patchwork show as well as met a few new people. Thanks to Tina of Hi Tree for being such a great neighbor at Patchwork. Tyler Bender Book Co., Harris-Casey Designs, and Janaration were all lovely to hang out with at Mindful Nest too.

Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on and also from the shows this past weekend.

Patchwork LB 2010

My Bench


Mindful Nest Artist Meet and Greet

How is your summer going so far? Do you have any new exciting projects or fun adventures planned?
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |