A few of my favorite things clothing, art, and more.

Tuesday, May 11

I feel really lucky sometimes to be surrounded by so many people with such amazing and diverse talents, I'd thought I'd share a few today.
First up are the talented duo that make up Bughouse, Rebecca and Jeff. I met these two at one of my first craft shows ever and have loved their work ever since. I now have a piece of both Jeff's and Rebecca's art hanging in my house.

above: Happy Pill by Rebecca Johnson below: The Birth of Punk, New Wave, and Hardcore by Jeff Klarin



Next up is the talented Kristin of Spitfire Girl, she just revamped her website so head on over for some totally fabulous gifts. This woman and her talented team do it all. They run a super cute store in Echo Park that always has something new and awesome. I almost always leave the shop with something great for myself or a friend. Spitfire Girl has everything from wood stationary, art, toys, and jewelry and their goods are available across the country and probably even worldwide.



above: Dunce eco-friendly harvested wood postcard below: Mr. Gnome Box Card

Last but certainly not least are the lovely Jennifer and Robert of Fournier Clothing. They recently launched their website and besides the lovely vintage inspired designs the website is just fun to look at. I love the snapshots of the clothing on models on the home page, and the splash page has a lovely green fabric that makes me want to touch my computer screen.
Fournier Clothing is a new brand but Jennifer has loads of experience and talent in her bag of tricks so click on the link above to check out her designs.





above: Retro Print skirt below: Car Club Jacket




I meet so many talented people these days I am going to try to feature people more regularly. I know I need to work on just blogging regularly first. At least I have good intentions right?

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |