The Balance of the Universe...

Tuesday, April 13

Today was an interesting day and I just wanted to write about it. The day started out a little rough. It took me an hour and a half to get to work. It usually only takes about 15 minutes. Not a great start.

But I gave some work to someone else to do for me yesterday and picked it up today, I was so happy with the quick turn around and quality. I am slowly learning that I am not superwoman. This step actually works in to the way I want my business to grow and creating a real business plan.

Then as I was leaving work today I hit someone while I was backing up. I frightened the other driver, but there was no damage, which was fantastic. I apologized profusely and we were both on our way. Oh yea and a friend gave me her old tv set, I haven't had one since I moved.

Since I was stuck in traffic again on the way home because of a Dodgers game, it got me thinking about how these things happen every day and you can choose to focus on the negative or the positive. I choose to focus on the positive. I am super excited about the new help I will have with my line, and thankful for the accident being so minor, and the free tv set.



This image of a print by Jess Gonacha goes with how I have been feeling lately. I am so excited for the future and jumping in. By the way I have some new stores where my jewelry will be available in the next few months, and I will share those when the jewelry is on it's way. The newest store my jewelry is now available at is Fred Segal in Santa Monica, in the Nina @ Fred Segal jewelry section!

Happy Tuesday!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |