A Brief Moment...

Tuesday, March 23

Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. -Johann von Goethe


yummy tea
I am hoping to get back into the swing of blogging very soon. I have been slowly updating my etsy site, website, and flickr page, but there is still quite a bit to do.
In the meantime I have made time for other things besides work in my life and it has left me feeling more balanced, happy, and complete. I have finally realized that I really cannot please everyone around me all the time, and at 27 years old it was about time. No matter how hard I try I will never be perfect, no one will.
For my jewelry line, I am looking forward to my spring and summer shows, Uniq
ue LA for one. More on that later....
Teaching may be in my future, so stay tuned if you live in Southern California, you might be able to take a class with me soon. I might even take a class or two myself. Did you know that's why I moved to Los Angeles in the first place? I thought I was going to go to grad school out here. I have lived here for 5 years and although I have done a lot of other things, grad school is not one of them. I also came here because I was in love with a boy from my childhood, but that journey did not play out so well, but grad school still might one day.

Last weekend I dogsat for my friend's puppy Nana. She is beyond adorable and has a
ton of personality.
She was all worn out from a morning at the park in the picture below.


Nana


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |