Saturday Shopping List

Saturday, May 9


Well Mother's Day is tomorrow so I thought I would feature some item's Mom's might love.

Clockwise from Top Left:
1. The Porter bag from Moop If you shop on Etsy much you have probably seen Moop's bags. I really want one for myself, but I also think they are fantastic for mom's because they can carry so much.

2. Little Devil Oven Mitt from Collisionware. I bought a few of these over the holidays for friends and family and I think they are a great way to add some fun in the kitchen.

3. Ultra Studded Spiral Earring from Sasha Bell Jewelry. Her beautiful handmade jewelry is perfect for Mom or anyone else on your gift list.

4. Three Little Maple Tree Tote from hi tree. This bag can be used for groceries, shopping, or a purse. So many uses for one cute little bag.

You can see a list of all the other Saturday Shopping Lists on FancyPicnic's Blog.
Here are a few other blogs featuring shopping lists to check out.
3birdies, chocolate and steel, dreambird designs, feltathome, Her Library Adventures, Miss Kitty Boo Boo,very little bird, Vicki Leigh Studios, Shabby Vintage Mom, Miss Frugality, Handmaiden
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |