A Late Saturday Shopping List.

Tuesday, May 5

Oops I swear I will be on time next week. But I was at Unique LA all weekend and I completely forgot to show you some great finds. So this week my shopping list will be made up of items from some of the Unique LA vendors.


Clockwise from top left.

1. Birds in Flight off into the Sunset from Surly-Ramics. Her shop has so many fabulous designs to choose from you are sure to find something for yourself and for someone else. This pendant has the color scheme you all know I love.

2. Bird Talk original painting from Designs by Steppie. Steppie has great cards, buttons, prints, original art, tote bags, and now t-shirts. Phew she is one busy girl. Be sure to stop by her blog and see what she is up to. I just love the simplicity and color of this painting.

3. Playing for keeps necklace from ohhellofriend. Her shop is filled with affordable and adorable gifts for everyone. I just love tiny birdcages. I have no idea why.

4. Love Sugar Scrub from Ritual Bath. I chose this item because who doesn't love to smell nice and exfoliate at the same time. Her shop is filled with wonderful bath and body products.

You can see a list of all the other Saturday Shopping Lists on FancyPicnic's Blog.
Here are a few other blogs featuring shopping lists to check out.
3birdies, chocolate and steel, dreambird designs, feltathome, Her Library Adventures, Miss Kitty Boo Boo,very little bird, Vicki Leigh Studios, Shabby Vintage Mom, Miss Frugality, Handmaiden

I should have some pictures later this week from the show to show you. I just have to get a few things done first.

P.S. Don't forget to shop handmade for your mother's day.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |