Friday Favorites Feature

Friday, January 2

So with the New Year just beginning I thought I would start a new feature for my blog.
I am constantly adding to my favorites on Etsy and thought it would make a fun feature.

If you find anything great during the week on Etsy feel free to send it to me, or comment.


I came across this space+moderne while looking for reusable wine holders for Christmas gifts. Of course I was too late to order this year, but now I know they are out there.
She makes many designs to choose from as well as handbags, ipod cases, and homegoods.


I met Sasha Bell at a craft show this year. She has such a great style and she makes everything with Argentium silver, so you don't have to deal with that nasty silver tarnish. Her jewelry for me seems industrial and organic at the same time. She has fabulous bracelets and bangles as well as earrings and necklaces in her shop.


Get Ready Set Go has amazing vintage luggage that they upcycle and add images too. I just can't decide which one I want first. Their tagline is luggage for the unique and the geek. So if you are looking for some great new luggage head over to their fabulous shop.




Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |