Something to Cheer Me Up!

Saturday, January 3


I came home from a great vacation day of having a massage, doing a little shopping, (I found a super cute tiny lamp for my bedroom), and seeing a movie. I noticed my bike was missing. Upon further inspection this morning I found they stole my Canopy tent and folding table for doing shows.
I know times are tough but really. I have so many things to be thankful for. I just wish people would be better people.

So I wandered around online instead of making some orders I need to get out on Monday.
And I stumbled upon Hannspree televisions. If any of you know me you know that I have very little interest in televsion. I always get tvs from a friend or family member is upgrading. But these tvs are so much cooler than what I see in Best Buy or Circuit City. And the store looks really chic in Beverly Hills too.

This is the more adult version I can dream about. They even have plush tvs for kids. I know there are so many cool electronics out there but I just never get into them, besided the ipod and my macbook.
I had to get a new phone recently because mine won't charge and I just ordered something red off ebay.
It was red so that's why I picked it.

So that's it for now, I have to get back to work.



Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |