arrows, rubies and golden nuggets, I'm so in love!

Saturday, January 10


I've been designing lots of new pieces for the upcoming California Gift Show and Pool Trade Show.  I don't have everything up online yet but these are just a few of my favorites. I think the arrows, nuggets and rubies are such sweet gifts for Valentine's Day. I'd love to work with you to pick out something special for that special love in your life or even for yourself. Email me anytime at info@amandaklockrowjewelry.com with questions, custom requests, or just to say hello.


This quote is a simple reminder and it ties in with Valentine's Day perfectly. I have quite a few of Studio Mela's prints up in my studio to help remind me to dream, be creative, and think positive every day. I think you can't go wrong if you love more & worry less. Happy Saturday lovelies.

Be bold. Live Beautifully.
-Amanda

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |