#ShopHandmade never looked so pretty

Monday, December 8

Saturday I popped up for our Annual Holiday Trunk Show in Culver City with some of my favorite Los Angeles designers. I did snap a few pictures of all the gorgeous pieces before everyone arrived, but had such a great turnout that I didn't have a chance to take any more pictures! Thank you so much to everyone who came out and shopped with us, we all felt so much love and support for our work. I had so much fun helping everyone pick out the perfect gift for their friends and family, and of course a few for themselves.

Here are some pictures from the event. Just click on the links to see more of everyone's amazing work.
 Morgan Patricia Designs- I didn't get a chance to take a picture of her nautical and nature inspired jewelry so I grabbed this picture from her Facebook. She has these new elements charms that are calling my name.

 Androgyny Designs- her fractured collection is gorgeous! I picked out a new ear cuff for myself.
I also grabbed this picture off her site because I didn't get one. 

My display was filled with lots of new stacking rings and statement rings that were a hit at the show.

Corinne Simon's jewelry was so beautiful. I'm personally coveting an opal bracelet and the cherry blossom stud earring from her collection.

Communion by Joy Smith's jewelry just feels like magic and happiness to me. Her enlightened warrior ring is my current favorite.

Life Aromatherapy had all her amazing smelling products including chakra sprays, perfumes, candles, lotions and oils.
I have a growing collection of her chakra sprays

Madeline Chadwick's bags are always a hit at the show and she had lots of gorgeous new colors and styles.

Every time I do a show with these ladies I find new things to love, so if you are still doing some of your Christmas shopping definitely check out their shops and mine and find something special for everyone on your list. 

Be bold. Live Beautifully.
-Amanda
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |