Trunk Show at On A Mission in Claremont this Saturday!

Tuesday, November 4


One of my wonderful reps, Shirley DeMarco is bringing my line along for a trunk at On A Mission this Saturday in Claremont. If you are in the area stop by and say hello and maybe even get some early holiday shopping done. I know Halloween just happened and it's only November 4th, so for lots of you it's too early to start thinking about doing your holiday shopping. I'm personally such a dork about Christmas that I've already started shopping, planning decorations, buying holiday scented candles, and scoping out DIY gifts to make this year. I'll be pinning lots of these DIY ideas, decorations, and wrapping ideas on my holidays yes! Pinterest board if you want to follow along with my holiday obsession.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |