Brand new necklace collection available online

Friday, September 23

Just in time for the holidays I'm rolling out some new button necklaces in brass. I've already delivered a selection to Co-op 28, Handmade Galleries and Flock Shop. Also Twig and Willow in Long Beach, a brand new account for my jewelry has their selection in the mail.


The price of silver has more than doubled in the last year so I came up with this design for a more budget friendly option. I am loving the glitter, sparkle and texture on the buttons I selected. The first 9 styles are already up in my Etsy shop and they are priced at $40.00!


These necklaces all measure right around 1 inch and hang on a 20 inch chain. They have a sparkly little jewel back by the clasp, because who doesn't love a little sparkle.


Here's a tip if you have an allergy to brass like I do, paint a little clear nail polish on the back. I only get the lovely green line when I wear brass rings but just in case that's my trick.

Oh by the way if you want to get a little extra deal good through the end of the month, sign up for my mailing list on the right or head over to my Facebook fan page.

Which one is your favorite? I have 2 so far.

That's all for now.
Have a lovely day.
xo Amanda
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |