Patchwork, Family, and Fall.

Thursday, November 18

Don't forget this Sunday and next Sunday to come check out one or both of the Patchwork shows. For more info you can click the image above to go the site. You can also visit them on Facebook.

I have a show every weekend so if you are in Southern California or San Francisco check out my events page to see where I will be. Or sign up for my newsletter and then I will shop up in your inbox, but not too often I promise.

I will be heading back to lovely New England, specifically Conway, MA next week for Thanksgiving with some of my fantastic family. I will be taking lots of pictures of the scenery, I am a sucker for Fall, it's my favorite season and I don't see much of it living in Los Angeles. I may even blog a bit while I am there. I love the towns around there, the shops, studios, galleries, restaurants and more. I will always be a New England girl at heart no matter where I live.
I haven't been back for Thanksgiving or Christmas in the 5 years I have lived in Los Angeles. I always waited till January so I could enjoy my family after my busiest time of the year, so this is really exciting for me. Of course I have a show right before I leave and right after I get back, but the long hours are totally worth it to see my family.

I have so much to be thankful for this year it will be nice to be away from work completely, to take it all in with my family.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year? Are you going anywhere or hosting it at your place?

Playing in the leaves
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |