New brochure what do you think?

Thursday, July 30




My mom made this brochure for me to give out at the SFIGF show.
A few people asked me if I had anything more than the catalog they could take with the at the last gift show. So ask and you shall receive. I do not want to hand out my line sheets to just anyone so here is something buyers can take with them to remind them of my line.
My mom is really quite talented at whipping up promotional materials and she has done work for a variety of businesses and industries over the years. I am really happy with what she came up with for me. She also worked really quickly for me. So I will be printing these off this weekend before heading to SF next week.
I have a lot of jewelry to finish up before leaving, but I am learning so much right now about my business and the direction I want it to go in the next few years.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |