Shopping List Saturday-Let's Play Dress Up

Saturday, May 16

This week I have been thinking about shopping for new clothes, so I thought it would be fun to play dress-up through some fabulous Etsy shops. I want things to slow down just a little right now, but that does not seem to be happening anytime soon. So, instead lets play a virtual version of a game I used to play with my sisters.



Clockwise from top left to bottom left:
1. 18th Century Marie Antionette Style Corseted Gown Silk from Azrael's Accomplice and AZAC Designs. This gown is simply amazing, I love watching movies like Marie Antoinette just for the costume design, and here is a version I could have for myself.

2. Striped Babydoll Party Dress from Ouma. Oh what fun it would be to go out dancing in this dress.

3. Black and White Damask Corset from MT coffinz Underground. I've always been fascinated by corsets so I had to have one in this dress up game.

4. White Cocktail Dress from yystudio. I just want to wear this dress and go out to dinner with my friends.

Then I made this grouping of clothes I would find more occasions to actually wear in my life right now.



From left to right:
1. Houndstooth Bubble Coat from yellowcake. I really want this coat. I love the accent of color and all the other details. There were other great coats in the shop. But this one just looks like something I would wear all the time.

2. Latte Classic Dress from LA Mixx. I really like simple dark dresses and this one fits the bill. I just have to figure out if it will fit now.

3. Women's Sheer Buttonup Top from LA Mixx. Yes I picked two things from the same Etsy shop. But this shirt looks so comfy, I would just wear it all the time.

You can see a list of all the other Saturday Shopping Lists on FancyPicnic's Blog.
Here are a few other blogs featuring shopping lists to check out.
3birdies, chocolate and steel, dreambird designs, feltathome, Her Library Adventures, Miss Kitty Boo Boo,very little bird, Vicki Leigh Studios, Shabby Vintage Mom, Miss Frugality, Handmaiden
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |