Saturday Shopping List

Saturday, April 25

I almost forgot today to get this post up. I am busy making things for Unique LA next weekend. Hopefully I will be able to do a shop update after the show. I am really excited about some new designs. If I get a chance to take some pictures I'll give you a little peak. I've been playing around with my blog design so you will see some changes, but it's still me.

Anyway here is my Shopping List from Etsy Shops this week.



I found the items in this list from other blogs I wandered through this week.

Clockwise from Top Left Corner:
1. Nesting Heart Bowl Set from Red Hot Pottery. I'm not usually a heart person but I love this color and the nesting part of the design.
2. I Heart my Bike 8x10 Print from Michelle Maule. I know I have seen her work around on a few blogs but it stuck with me when I saw an interview with her on Perfect Laughter.
3. cozy/cuff from megan auman. She blogged about the new colors she has available and I am hoping to get my hands on a green or blue one soon.
4. Maru face ornaments from Mairuru. These ornaments are super cute and I found them from the blog So Cute it Hurts. Jqline features lots of cute things on her blog as you can probably tell by the name.

You can see a list of all the other Saturday Shopping Lists on FancyPicnic's Blog.
Here are a few other blogs featuring shopping lists to check out.
3birdies, chocolate and steel, dreambird designs, feltathome, Her Library Adventures, Miss Kitty Boo Boo,very little bird, Vicki Leigh Studios, Shabby Vintage Mom, Miss Frugality, Handmaiden

I've been dancing around my apartment a lot today while making things. Do you find yourself dancing and singing with your tools ever? Or is that just me?
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |