Happy Earth Day

Wednesday, April 22


Want to find events in your area or just get ideas for helping out our Earth? Earth Day Network has lots of info.

What are you doing to make your life a little greener? Do you have any helpful tips to share?

I recently heard about these reusable water bottles by Clear 2 Go that filter any tap water for you. I know this is something I could definitely use. I reuse the same plastic bottles over and over but I could always do better. Just think of how many plastic water bottles this could save, not to mention the money.

I'm working on a new line that is made with 100% recycled materials, hopefully I will be ready to show pictures soon. If you get a chance enjoy a bit of the outdoors today.

Tomorrow I will be back to announce the winner of my giveaway.


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |