A few things...

Sunday, March 29

Here are some pictures of supplies I've picked up lately. Most are just for restocking. I am trying to get ready for show in May and July.

I'm excited about this bottom strand of flower agate.

I decided to start buying my buttons from JHB rather than stalking local fabric stores. Of course I am still stalking Ebay and flea markets for the vintage ones though.

Posts waiting to be set. These will be going to OAK in Boston.


Just some pics of a weekend day, thought it would be fun to see how the day started and ended.
All those bezels have been made into necklaces and rings now and off to new homes.

Yesterday I restocked Handmade Galleries in Sherman Oaks. With some of their customer favorites. I also made it down to Santa Ana to the Grand Central Art Center to restock and refresh my jewelry there.

This is a new ring that I am keeping for myself. Isn't this a great vintage button find?

The best part of the day yesterday was my new haircut, it's back to super short and I couldn't be happier. I just need to take a picture sometime soon.

That's it for now, I just go back from my first jog with my new sneakers and am no happy to put my old ones to rest.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |