Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thursday, December 25

It's been a while since I posted, and while I am waiting for my friends to wake up I thought I would post to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I finally got my mini tree up last week, that shows you how crazy the holidays have been this year.

I will be trying to post more in the new year. With more features and how-to's and whatever else I can come up with.Mod ornament available from Megan Auman Home.

I have had such a great year this year and I am so thankful for everything that has come my way.

It's raining in LA on Christmas this year, I wish it was snowing of course, but LA definitely needs the rain so we will take it.

By the way I got GPS for my car this year. So for anyone who knows me they know that this is the best gift for me because I am perpetually lost in this city.

Anyway Happy Holidays to everyone!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |