Now Available in Philly

Wednesday, December 19

So I am excited to say my rings are available in Philly now at this great new store that opened up at 5009 Baltimore Ave in West Philly. Next time I make it back east I will definitely stop in it looks like such a wonderful space and you can get lots of wonderful unique items here at VIX

Other than that some Christmas presents I have ordered for my family and friends have arrived and I must start wrapping. I bought everything handmade this year and I must say people are getting some great gifts!! I want to paint some more small paintings I did one today for my friend Lynn's birthday and I like it a lot. I ordered some new craft business books because I want the new year to be even better than this year!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |