Crochet, Paint, Jewelry

Tuesday, December 25






So I tried to make some of my handmade gifts this year and not everyone got jewelry. The necklace I made as an order for a friend from college and I just love it hopefully in the next week I will make some variations that I will love just as much.

I also decided to crochet again and made some hats and scarves. I made 3 more scarves but didn't take pictures. Maybe I will sell some scarves online in the future who knows.

I also painted some picture frames for family and will post some of those photos soon.

I had a wonderful Christmas and am thankful for everything and everyone I have! Although for some reason I am sick again. I think I may go see a doctor this week to see why I am getting sick so much!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |