First Craft Show!

Sunday, November 4







So I had my first craft show today in Santa Ana. I've done only art shows and retail before so it was great to get out and have my first craft show. I met lots of wonderful crafters and artists! Definitely check out Made with Luv she makes wonderful photo albums, bibs, pillows and more with fabric that is just so cool!! Michelle Caplan makes beautiful mixed media collage and will be at a lots of shows all over so stop and check her out along with Hannahmade for some more beautiful jewelry. Random Nicole organized this wonderful event and she has fantastic clothes and art! Everyone was so nice and the shop that hosted it was wonderful. If you are ever in the area check out the Road Less Traveled Store for lots of eco-friendly products!

They had button making on site and I got to make a few buttons with my work on it!! Harvey's was sewing bags right in front of you and money went to benefit Keep a Breast too.

Anyway I got to talk to lots of wonderful people and have some great ideas for new work! I have to make some new stuff this week because I have a show in Pomona next weekend.

Luckily I asked my boyfriend for a little help so he hung out all day and helped me. Also my beautiful sign was painted by my friend Rain. When I get a tent it will hang so that it doesn't get bumped all day.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |