New Studio!!

Wednesday, April 27


I've had a really busy start to the new year and am so excited to have moved in to a jewelry studio in the historic Jewelry Theatre Building in downtown Los Angeles. It's definitely a big adjustment from rolling out of bed and working away in yoga pants all day in my home studio, but it really helps to stream line my production flow.

The most exciting part is if you're in Los Angeles you can come visit, and work with me in person. The studio is now open for you to come in and shop in person, work on a custom order with me or even take a jewelry lesson. Whether you want to work with me to design engagement and wedding rings, a statement necklace or ring, or rework some jewelry with sentimental value in to something more your style, I'd love to work with you.


You can email me at hello@amandaklockrow.com to set up an appointment to stop in for a visit. I'll give you the address plus parking tips when we set up the appointment. It's also really close to a few Metro stops.


Don't forget if you always wanted to learn how to solder and make your own jewelry, I'll also be offering private lessons in the studio.

Be bold. Live Beautifully.
-Amanda
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |