West Elm Summer Soiree Recap

Sunday, June 29



I had such a lovely time at a pop up event with fantastic local designers at West Elm Santa Monica this past Friday. I'm already looking forward to planning another event with their staff for late summer/early fall. The layout of the store was absolutely beautiful and it worked so perfectly to set up on this gorgeous console table.




Clark & Madison  stood out as one of my favorites from the event. Their bags are handcrafted here in Los Angeles and absolutely gorgeous. 


Gavin Luxe & Company was also there with their candles that smelled absolutely amazing. I couldn't decide on a scent at the event but since it's summer I think the Sunny + Beach sounds perfect. 

Thank you so much to the entire staff of West Elm in Santa Monica for organizing this wonderful event, I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one. 

Be bold. Live Beautifully.
-Amanda
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |