Saturday Shopping List A Day Late

Sunday, September 20



So I am totally slacking on keeping up with my blog and I haven't done this feature in a while. If you get a chance check out these fabulous Etsy shops, these are a few that I have found lately while trying to update my shop.
1. echo polyp clutch from hierpparel.
2. antlers 20 inch wool felt pillow from home to roost.
3. contemporary parsons style farm table from the lorimer workshop.
4. pale blue modern wall clock from uncommon.

I have been busy trying to decide which craft shows to do this holiday season. So far it looks like I am applying to Patchwork, Renegade SF, and Craft Riot. I may do one more but I am still deciding. I am a little busier this year with store orders, so I don't want to overdue it.

I am also busy enjoying the wonderful weather here in LA. The summer slipped by too quickly, so I have been making up for lost time by playing tennis, surfing, and hanging out with my friends. One of my friends also introduced me to the Baldwin Hills Park stairs and they are not only a fantastic workout but I also get to enjoy a lovely view of the city. If you have been working away diligently all summer like me I highly recommend setting aside some adult play time every week. It really is helping me feel more balanced.

You can see a list of all the other Saturday Shopping Lists on FancyPicnic's Blog.
Here are a few other blogs featuring shopping lists to check out.
3birdies, chocolate and steel, dreambird designs, feltathome, Her Library Adventures, Miss Kitty Boo Boo,very little bird, Vicki Leigh Studios, Shabby Vintage Mom, Miss Frugality, Handmaiden


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |