Flock Shop Carries My Line Now

Saturday, June 13


One of my friends introduced me to Michelle the owner of Flock Shop and now they are carrying my jewelry.
This store is in Chinatown in downtown LA and I just love the feel of the cozy shop.
Michelle and her husband handpick all the items in the store and you are sure to find a great gift for yourself or someone else. They have clothes, wallets, jewelry, cards, and more.
Read what people are saying about the store on Yelp.


My jewelry is also available in Echo Park now at Anomaly Beautique and Gallery.
Anne and her husband run the salon, gallery, and piercing studio. They also carry clothing, bags, belts, wallets, and more. Oh and if you are over in this area be sure to stop in at Elf Cafe if you like vegetarian food, so delicious!

That's it for now. I know I am slacking on keeping up with my blog and my Saturday Shopping List Feature, but please forgive me, I am busy working on some big changes for my line!! I just got back from the Santa Monica Gem Show and I got some new stones that are beyond beautiful, I just have to design around them now.



Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |