Copenhagen City of Cyclists Music Video

Sunday, April 19


I check out the blog Copenhagen Cycle Chic often and I saw this video today. The blogger Mikael made this video and I think it's great for us over here in the US to see all the ways people get around on their bicycles in other countries.

They aren't just riding their bikes down the street or in nice weather, they ride all year round. They cart kids, instruments, work gear, art work, groceries, and more on their two wheeled transportation. And on this blog many of the people pictured even do it in style.

I've been trying to find a bike that is suited for commuting and am so jealous of many of the bikes I see on this blog. I don't want anything fancy just something comfortable and suited for riding 20 miles a day.


Copenhagen - City of Cyclists from Colville Andersen on Vimeo.


Let me know if you get around your city or town on two wheels and have any suggestions for where to find a good bike.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |