Friday Favorites Feature!

Friday, February 6


Chalkies Circle Decals by ShaNickers.
I found these while trying to find something to put above my new bench.
I think they are perfect.


Enameled Butterfly Wing Pendant by Tulipstokiss.
I went to college with this talented artist and I revisited her shop lately.
I just love the detail and colors of this pendant.


Sterling Hedgehog Necklace by cravejewelrydesign.
I ordered this cute little guy this week and just love it.
I put it on as soon as it arrived.


Octo Love Letterpress Card by pearlmarmalade
Another great Valentines Day or other day card on Etsy!
Of course since it's letterpress it's even better.

That's it for this week. I am off to Mammoth next week, so I may do a Saturday favorites instead. I will be up snowboarding all week next week. I can't wait!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |