Friday Favorites Feature!

Friday, January 23

This week I have been on an Etsy and Ebay shopping kick. But I marked a few things for later and here they are.


I saw EmilyRyan's shop on the front page with this A-line Criss Cross Dress and fell in love with so many more in her shop. The hard part will be deciding.


Ruffles by Emily Ryan

I featured GetReadySetGo a few weeks back and her shop has kicked off an Etsy Vintage kick.
I have some great luggage and shoes on their way.

I've found loads of great boots lately on Etsy and here are a few.

80's Gucci Suede Boots from CherryPickVintage


70's Cowgirl Boots from HoneyBeeVintage

Lastly today check out the cute vinyl wallets in this shop.

Avocado Wind in Your Sails Wallet from GetFeltUp
You can read more about this couple in their Featured Seller Interview too.

That's it for this week. I'm trying desperately to kick a cold so I can get some new work out in to the world for the New Year!




Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |