Felt Club Wrap Up and Black Friday Sale!!

Thursday, November 20



I wish I had been able to see more of Felt Club there was so much goodness there! Luckily Lu came with me to help me out. I definitely could not have done it without him.
I was next to Poketo and I got a super cute planner from them. Mine was about to run out...and I still haven't been able to make the switch from paper to my phone.

Anyway I had so much fun at Felt Club! Thanks to everyone who came out!

I am offering a big sale in my shop from Black Friday to Cyber Monday!
Lots of Etsy sellers are having sales. I know you can go to the malls and get some great deals, but why not shop handmade instead!

25% off Everything in my shop for these 4 days!!!
The prices won't be changed but I will refund it to your paypal account.


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |