Check out My Talented Mom!

Friday, September 26



My mom recently took on building my new website. She specializes in helping others craft their business communication. She is multi-talented and can help with Newsletters, Press releases, Bios, Brochures, Event programs, Flyers, and Web site development & updating. She made my site as well as a site for the company I design for.
Her site is called The Writing Designer.

Other than having a new website up I am gearing up for a great holiday season. I am scheduled for more than 6 craft fairs in California! I have some exciting things in the works, so stay tuned.

My jewelry was recently featured on the Runway Daily Blog!

Don't forget to check my Etsy shop for new items for yourself and those jewelry lovers on your gift lists.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |