Meet Stoney the Turtle

Wednesday, March 26

So I bought a turtle because I thought he was super cute. I had no idea what a turtle needed for a home but I got educated quite quickly at Medusa's and have been reading a bunch online. I still need to get him a UVA/UVB bulb but otherwise his home has come a long way since I bought him this morning.

I haven't had a pet since I was a kid and have been wanting one for a while now. I was thinking about a fish but I saw this turtle and he was so cute. I wish they stayed small but he will get larger and I will have to make him a new home.

I am reading about turtles as totem animals and am very intrigued. He has a new home in my living room and I hope he isn't too traumatized from his journey and we can be friends for a long time.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |