Update...

Sunday, February 24

The Handbook to Handmade put together by TimothyAdamDesigns arrived in my mailbox yesterday. My work is featured as the second artist. When I get a free minute I have to check out all the other wonderful artists in the book along with me. A fellow CCCOE member Heather Palleiko is also in the book with me.

I am also signed up to do the new SouthPark Flea Market in Downtown LA on March 16th. It goes from 9-4 and I will be there with another CCCOE member a very talented photographer Deirdre Ryan

Finally Carol of QuirkynBerkeley featured me on her blog. If you are at all curious what inspires me and how I got into metalsmithing check out my story on her blog.

Now back to the bench to finish my February challenge of Lucky Charm and of course more rings.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |