Design a Day

Friday, February 1

Because I like to make myself crazy I joined a Design a Day flikr group.
I will try to post a design a day for the month of February. I am supposed to go to Mammoth from the 11th-14th so I won't be making anything then. But if my feet don't heel I will not be snowboarding.

Anyway some of these designs will be available in my shop others might be for fun or for some of my new retail stores. This month I am adding at least 4 new retail stores for you to buy my wonderful designs in person. When the packages arrive to the stores I will update my shop list.

So the first design is the third in a series of cast rings that I fill with resin. Each one is unique and I love them all. I sold the first one so I made two more.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |