Merry Christmas to Me!!

Tuesday, January 8

So I went to Best Buy today to get the new Kate Nash cd because I like angry British women, and also the Alicia Keys cd and I left with a new camera. I also got some presentation paper for half the price because it was opened!! So I loved my old Canon powershot but I bought it 4 or 5 years ago and things have of course come along way. My old camera was much bulkier, cost more than double, and had only 4mp. I almost switched to Nikon mainly because it was red, but decided to stick with the brand I know how to operate with. So we shall see if my new camera gives me better photos. I have a bunch of new necklaces, rings, and a new painting to photograph. Hopefully I will get to it this week. The battery is charging now. Oh that's the other thing I don't have to keep buying rechargeable AA batteries anymore. With what I spent on batteries this new camera almost pays for itself!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |